The choice between ready to move in flats or under-construction properties needs to be thought through. If you find a good property in a location of your choice, it is likely you bypass ready-to-move in property. But, considering the present situation of delays in property possession, it is not always wise to invest in an under-construction property.
There has been a steady rise in demand for ready to move flats in Kengeri and other areas of Bangalore like Whitefield. While both locations are a contrast; Kengeri is a suburb location of Bangalore with a laid-back environment of coconut trees surrounding the area and Whitefield, a very famous, upcoming yet developed area of the city. This rise in demand shows an interesting trend in the realty sector.
There are many reasons for home seekers to invest in a ready to occupy flats in Kengeri for example.
- Ready to occupy flats indicate a positive trend of reality investment in the said locality. It means that people are staying there and the occupancy is good. Property buying has reached to the next level if a realtor is offering ready to move in flats. The buyer also has an advantage of sourcing information through recommendations and word of mouth publicity.
- Another major reason is the convenience of moving into a fully constructed flat. It means the basic amenities are in place. It also means that the area and your neigbourhood is completely developed. There will be schools, hospitals, commuting options in the vicinity. In other words, you are paying extra-money (if at all) for instant comfort of shifting to a new home.
- When you are investing in a ready to occupy flat, it is obvious you are not making any compromise like staying in the best locality, having recreational facilities which you desire, or checking on security. So, thus the benefit of buying a home close to your office is your prime option too. The sooner you shift close to the office, the luckier you are.
- Ready to move in flats are mostly ready for possession too. It means you don’t have to wait for long to switch to your desired location. It is hassle-free in comparison to investment in under-construction project. Even the reputation of the builder cannot get a possession in time, if it is not meant to happen.
- When you are investing in a ready-to-move property, you know the house structure exactly. In other words, it is evident to you what you are buying. You can buy an appropriate size flat depending upon your personal requirement. It saves you a lot of time in searching for a property.
While all this means a positive feedback for ready to occupy flats, one important thing is to do a ground check on the facts. It is advisable to seek recommendations, and also, check on the construction quality of your home. You should not get anything less than what you asked for, especially when huge money is involved.