Marathahalli in the south east of Bangalore is a sought after property location. Many projects in Marathahalli in this suburb location have been launched in the past few years. The various sites in Marathahalli are close to the outer ring road, Whitefield, and more prominently, the Electronic City.
There are existing and new projects in Marathahalli which is pulling the buyer to invest here. So, how do you know which are the best sites in Marathahalli?
We share few tips to buy property in Marthahalli:
- There are ready to move in flats of all sizes available in this suburb location. It is recommended to buy a flat of your choice by comparing online prices as the first step. Depending upon the built-up area, you can buy a suitable apartment for yourself.
- There are reputed builders offering a flat in the area. It is advisable to do a background check of the property you choose to buy. Again, you can use the internet or seek professional service of a real estate agent.
- There are many new projects in Marathahalli which may be under-construction too. It is important to seek clarification from the developer and know the exact time of possession.
- Before you invest in one of the sites in Marathahalli, it is good to study the locality trends. There is lot of infrastructure growth happening in the area. The prices are likely to appreciate, and this also means, you need to invest in time so that you don’t end up paying more for the same piece of land.
- Since there is a wide variety of residential investment options available, make sure you get maximum returns from your investment. While buying the property, you should keep a tap on the recreational and day-to-day facilities inside the gated society. It should ideally include a children play area, swimming pool, gymnasium, and other outdoor facilities. In addition, there should be a smooth operational lift, security, 24×7 power and water supply.
- Suburb locations are likely to offer very spacious flats. So it is good to observe the common areas and other living luxuries offering in the neighborhood too.
- Keep a check on the construction quality, which you can do by following certain steps. Check the quality of walls construction, bathroom and kitchen fittings, windows and doors fittings too.
- Also, check the occupancy factor when you decide to invest in a residential property. Higher the occupancy better is security and maintenance. It also helps the trust factor that you are investing in the right project.
- Word of mouth recommendation is your best shot. If you know somebody living in a society in the area, it is good to do a reference check, talking about the general locality areas and do a first-hand mapping of living in a society.
- Also, keep in the mind the commuting time to your office. Marathahalli has the benefit of being in proximity to outer ring road and IT Park. Still, it is good to do a connetivity check, by seeing the public transport in the area.